After installing the software, start PREDATOR with the Start Menu / All Programs / Predator item or via the PREDATOR icon on the Desktop
A dialog box will ask you to enter a password and to prepare a USB flash drive:
Insert your USB drive and click OK to continue.
- your flash drive must be formatted with exFat or Fat32
- you can share the same USB drive among different users or computers, or you can use a distinct drive for each of them.
- the current contents of your flash drive will be unchanged by this operation. Your files on your USB drive will not be deleted nor modified in any way.
Then you see the Initialization window:
- Type a password in the "New Password" field. You will use it to unlock your session if you lose your USB key.
You must enter at least 6 characters, letters, figures or signs. The password is case sensitive (uppercase and lowercase letters are different).
Do not type characters that require the AltGr key.
- Verify that the drive displayed under "Select Drive" actually matches your flash drive or choose the correct letter from the dropdown list.
If your flash drive is not listed then check the "List Fixed" checkbox, because some USB flash drives (mainly from SanDisk) are identified as fixed drives by Windows.
- Click the "Ok" button
The Initialization window will close and a green ball icon will flash in the system tray:
This icon shows that PREDATOR is actively protecting your computer, using all default settings.
Read the User's Guide to learn how to use this software and the Documentation to customize the settings.