Professional Edition Upgrade
To upgrade from v2 to v3 you'll need a new license file. License files from v2 don't work in v3.
- If you have purchased PREDATOR since Jan 1, 2014 the upgrade is free.
Email Support for a license upgrade, mentioning the Order ID that you'll find it in the message titled "PREDATOR Professional Edition - Registration information" that you received after your purchase.
- If you have purchased PREDATOR before Jan 1, 2014 fill this order form. You'll be asked to enter your Order ID.
If you cannot retrieve your Order ID, then email Support and we'll try to find it in our archives.
Do not send your order before knowing your actual Order ID.
In both cases please allow for up to 2 days for processing your order.
Once you got your new license file:
- take note of all your PREDATOR settings because v3 cannot read v2's settings
- uninstall the earlier version
- format your USB flash drive(s)
- download and install the latest Professional Edition. Check the option "Reset all settings and revoke all keys" in the setup wizard.
- Install your new license following the instructions received with your file.
- read what has changed in the new version and the related Documentation, and configure PREDATOR accordingly.
Return to FAQ's main index