When you enter your password, make sure that you can see a star for each character you type, because some hardware configurations have been reported to ignore the first keystroke. Just retype it in this case.
If PREDATOR still refuses your password, follow these instructions:
- start the PREDATOR Administration program
- make sure that the user whose password will be reset is selected in the "User Name" dropdown list
- click the "Reset Password" button, then quit this program
- run PREDATOR and follow the steps described in "Running PREDATOR for the first time". When you redefine your password, do not type characters that require the AltGr key because this key is disabled in the Password Dialog.
- This will be recorded in the log.
Return to FAQ's main index