Yes, PREDATOR can manage the information required to protect several PCs with the same USB flash drive.
Suppose that you have already registered a USB flash drive in your home computer and want to use this same drive in your office computer:
- Login to your office computer
- Remove all USB flash drives
- Start PREDATOR : the screen goes black since the USB flash drive is missing
- Enter the password to unlock the session
- Right-click the Predator icon in the Notification area and select Preferences
- Insert the USB flash drive from your home computer
- Wait a few seconds until the flash drive is detected and shows in the "Select drive" drop-down list
- Click the "Register Key" button
- The second key is now listed under the first one
- Close the Preferences window
- Select Resume Monitoring in the contextual menu
- From now on, this flash drive can be used in both computers.
Important: When PREDATOR is running, you should never plug several registered keys in your computer at any given moment.
More information in the "Flash Drive" section of the Main options page
Return to FAQ's main index