This issue has two possible causes:
- your license file has been damaged during email transit: download it again from our server,
- or your antivirus software prevents PREDATOR to write this file to its proper location: apply the procedure below.
If you have downloaded a fresh copy of your license file from our server but PREDATOR still fails to register it, do the following :
- configure the antivirus to permanently ignore PREDATOR: add it to its "Exceptions" list, then restart Windows and try to install the license
- and/or disable the antivirus while installing the license
- and/or copy the license file to your Desktop and install it from there
If all fails then email support to get specific help, even if you purchased a no-support license.
Return to FAQ's main index