This procedure applies to first time installation.
In order to reinstall the software, or to upgrade to a newer version, follow this Software Upgrade procedure.
- Download the software package corresponding to your architecture (32/64 bit)
- Optionally, check the integrity of the installation files
- Watch the software installation video
- The software package is a Zip archive: extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
You may get a virus/malware alert while installing PREDATOR because your antivirus software detects that it contains code that will take control of your keyboard when you unplug your USB flash drive, much in the same way as "keyloggers" do.
Apply this procedure to instruct your antivirus software that PREDATOR is not a security risk.
After installing the software, read:
Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Return to FAQ's main index